Google

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's kids call Katie Holmes "Mom" and Nicole "Nicole".

Hmmmmmmmmm............
Exposay:
Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes may have never been friends, but now there be more of a reason for hostility between the two of them.
Recently, Australian Oscar winner revealed that her adopted children with ex-husband Tom didn't call her mom. "The Golden Compass" star laughed off the matter, saying, "My kids don't call me mommy, they don't even call me mom. They call me Nicole, which I hate and tell them off for it."
Now, Tom's new wife Katie has claimed that Isabella and Connor call her "mom".
The "Dawson's Creek" actress, who has a one-year-old biological daughter, Suri, with Tom, told Parade magazine, "[Tom's] first two children are incredible, really smart and kind. They call me 'Mom'. So Tom understands the female bond, and he loves it."

No comments: