Google

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Patrick Dempsey says he's just average looking.

That cutie is a smart cookie.........
Entertainmentwise:
Patrick Dempsey is uncomfortable being called a sex symbol because he sees himself as "average-looking".
The in-no-way-average actor – who can currently be seen falling for a fairytale princess on the big screen in Enchanted - insists he is no match for Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney but enjoys the attention all the same.
He says: "I always find it funny when people say I am handsome or I am perceived in that way. It makes me wonder whom they are talking to, it's interesting.
"There are a lot of men out there considered as handsome men: George Clooney is good looking; he is the classical handsome movie star. I am just average looking.
"But it's fun and it is certainly nice to have the attention. I was known for being geeky and awkward as a kid. This projection of being sexy or handsome is funny to me; I certainly don't see myself that way."
Patrick was recently named the new face of fashion house Versace.
Not bad for an “average-looking” guy.

No comments: