Google

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alicia Keys talks about her depression.

Exposay:
Alicia Keys has admitted to suffering from depression.
The "No One" singer revealed her tendency to bottle up her feelings leads to her feeling low and angry.
She said, "I was feeling so sad all the time, and I couldn't shake it. I started burying my feelings, and it got to a point where I couldn't even tell my family or my friends, 'I'm twisted,' or 'I'm exhausted,' or 'I'm so angry.' I became a master of putting up the wall so that I was unreadable."
Alicia has now got through that tough time and is enjoying life with producer boyfriend Kerry 'Krucial' Brothers.
She said, "I definitely found my partner. I know he is somebody who will always be special to me and that we're always going to be in each other's lives."
Alicia admits she finds it hard to open up at the beginning of a new relationship.
She added to Giant magazine, "It's my nature to let them show me who they are first before I show them who I am. But once I'm in love with somebody, I'm the best girlfriend you could ever have."

No comments: