Google

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tara Reid says she does not have an eating disorder.

Fametastic:
Despite recent bikini photos revealing a rather bony physique, Tara Reid has denied she is suffering from an eating disorder - and she insists she’s not the wild party girl everyone thinks she is either.
She told OK magazine recently: “I’m not too thin. I go up 10 pounds, I go down 10 pounds.”
“I was thin for a movie that I just finished [Vipers]. Now they’re going to see me and say I’m too fat because I’ve gained 10 pounds… I can’t win!”
She added that she dislikes how all of her actions are judged to be excessive: “If I have a drink in my hand, it doesn’t make me an alcoholic. If I want a glass of wine, I want a glass of wine. I shouldn’t be afraid of it because of what the media might say. Anything you do, you’re screwed. That’s the lesson I’ve learned.”
“What have I ever really done? Dance on a table? Who doesn’t drink with their friends and have a good time? I don’t understand why people punish others for being happy.”
“I don’t like going out every single night. I like to hang with friends and eat and sit next to a fire - that to me is the best night.”

No comments: