Google

Friday, January 18, 2008

Brody Jenner denies making out with Paris Hilton despite the evidence to the contrary!

Maybe his definition of making out is different than yours and mine..........
Entertainmentwise:
The Hills star Brody Jenner has denied internet rumblings – and hard photographic evidence – that he made out with Paris Hilton on New Year's Eve.
The hook-up allegedly took place at LAX nightclub in Las Vegas, where both celebutards were among the revellers ringing in the new year.
Paris was pictured hanging out with Brody, who is seen wearing a grey t-shirt and baseball hat.
At some point during the night, Paris was snapped apparently locking lips with a guy wearing Brody's clothes.
But Brody isn't having any of it, insisting at the Stoli Hotel Opening in Miami on Wednesday: “I’ve never made out with Paris Hilton so that’s false. False rumors!”
“I swear to God I’ve never kissed Paris ever in my life. We’re friends but never, never ever, ever was it a romantic thing, ever.
He added: “I would love to see proof of us kissing because that’s never happened. I swear.’

No comments: