Google

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow's rep does not fully deny that Paltrow is pregnant!


He didn't say no....interesting.........
Exposay:
Gwyneth Paltrow's hospital dash was due to pregnancy complications, it has been claimed. The Oscar-winning actress - who had knee surgery last year - was wheeled into New York's Mount Sinai Medical Center on Monday by husband Chris Martin and sources claim she was taken to the hospital's maternity wing Klingenstein Pavilion.
A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "They looked very serious. She looked upset. They went right past everyone and into the elevator. It seemed like they were expected."
Gwyneth, 35 - who has a three-year-old daughter Apple and a one-year-old son Moses with Coldplay singer Chris - has previously revealed she wants a bigger family.
She said last year: "I have a dream version where I think maybe in four years I'll have two in a row really quickly."
"But when everyone's potty-trained and sleeping through the night, are you really going to go back? I'd like to work a bit now. My husband wants to adopt. So I don't know. I'm sort of open for anything."
Gwyneth's representative Stephen Huvane refused to discuss the reason behind the actress' hospital visit, insisting: "She's fine. Talk of pregnancy is guesswork at best. This is a private matter not for public consumption."

No comments: