Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ben Affleck was hypnotized to quit smoking.

Exposay:
Ben Affleck went to a hypnotist to help him quit smoking. The 'Pearl Harbor' actor says becoming a father to two-year-old Violet, his daughter with wife Jennifer Garner, was the catalyst he needed to overcome his habit.
Once he had made up his mind to quit, Ben decided to take a leaf out of pal Matt Damon's book by visiting a hypnotist. He told chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "I finally decided to quit smoking when I found out I was going to have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me. I decided to go to a hypnotist. You sit in a chair and the hypnotist sips water and just talks to you for an hour, and explains how nicotine is poison.
"All of a sudden, I thought, 'This is asinine that I've been doing this to myself for all these years.' My last cigarette was on November 10th, 2005, and I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don't smoke. I feel like I'm in better shape than I was five years ago."

2 comments:

FormerSmoker said...

I was a pack and a half a day smoker and quit smoking in one 30-minute treatment with laser therapy. I went to a company called Freedom Laser Therapy that provides a pain free low-level laser procedure which helps alleviate nicotine withdrawal symptoms. The staff at Freedom Laser Therapy is dedicated and passionate about helping smokers end their nicotine addiction.

I would really recommend laser therapy to help you quit smoking. Go to their locations page to find a Freedom Laser Therapy clinic or a local quit smoking laser therapy I was a pack and a half a day smoker and quit smoking in one 30-minute treatment with laser therapy. I went to a company called Freedom Laser Therapy that provides a pain free low-level laser procedure which helps alleviate nicotine withdrawal symptoms. The staff at Freedom Laser Therapy is dedicated and passionate about helping smokers end their nicotine addiction.

I would really recommend laser therapy to help you quit smoking. Go to their locations page to find a Freedom Laser Therapy clinic or a local quit smoking laser therapy practitioner in your area. http://www.freedomlasertherapy.com

Anonymous said...

Chantix is a very useful drug which helps you in many ways to quit smoking. Firstly, if you have chantix online it helps to reduce the cravings or urges for nicotine which makes you moves towards smoking. Also if you have chantix it helps you to withdraw away form the symptoms of smoking and nullifies all the pleasures associated with smoking. http://www.chantixhome.com/