Google

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gerard Butler got ill after Madonna injected him with vitamins in his buttocks!

Star Pulse:
Gerard Butler was given a vitamin shot by Madonna on the set of her husband's movie "Rocknrolla," but it left him severely ill.
The Scottish star fell ill while filming for Guy Ritchie's upcoming gangster film, so the singer offered him a concentrated vitamin jab. But despite Madonna's good intentions, the injection failed to boost Butler's immune system - and left him feeling worse than before.
He says, "Yeah, I got a shot from his (Ritchie's) wife Madonna! I was sick, and she was a nurse basically. Guy introduced me to her and she said, 'You're the sick one?' and I said, 'Yes'. Well, she was amazing. She just said, 'Drop your pants'. I stood there with my little bottom out, and she gave me a shot in the bum! It didn't work at all - I got more sick!. But I appreciated the effort."
It's not the first time the star has injected vitamins into the derriere of a famous pal - she gave Justin Timberlake a similar shot when he fell ill while producing her latest hit LP Hard Candy.

No comments: