Google

Friday, July 4, 2008

Amy Winehouse confesses to taking heroin in rehab!


Rehab singer Amy Winehouse has been put under 24-hour supervision after she confessed to taking drugs while in rehab.
In a dramatic interview, she admitted that she took heroin while undergoing treatment for her drug abuse.
The troubled singer - who was recently diagnosed with emphysema after she collapsed - told Rolling Stone Magazine of her wild ways.
She said: 'I've never been to rehab - I mean, done it properly. I'm young, and I'm in love, and I get my nuts off sometimes.
'To be honest, my husband's away, I'm bored, I'm young. I felt like there was nothing to live for. It's just been a low ebb.'
Amy's label has now insisted on 24-hour watch over her in order to help the singer get her life back in order.

2 comments:

sarah25 said...

Amy Winehouse is set to check into a rehab center near to the prison where her husband is currently being held. Winehouse has reportedly been told to seek help following a shambolic performance at the V festival last weekend. Amy is planning to book into the "small and friendly" Focus 12 Clinic in Burt St. Edmunds, Suffolk - just 15 miles from Highpoint Prison.
------
Sarah

http://www.christian-drug-rehab.org

Unknown said...

There are many heroin rehabs center available in America. They provide effective treatment services to their heroin addicted people who want to overcome their addicted problem. Heroin rehab center gives the surety for improvement your heroin addiction. If you want to more information about the heroin rehab center so you can visit the web site.

http://www.edrugrehabs.com/SubstanceAbuse/Brown-sugar,-Heroine-Addiction-Treatments/Rehabs/index.html