Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

Jlo's mom talks to Jlo as much as I do.


How much do I speak to Jlo? Not much.
NY Daily News:
Are Jennifer Lopez and her mom, Guadalupe, on the outs?J.Lo has long genuflected before the lady who brought Jenny to the Block, who blessed her with beauty and that booty, and who raised her to be a survivor." She made me believe I can do anything," Jennifer once said.But now, Guadalupe has confided, the two rarely speak or see each other.This week, when In Touch Weekly reported that Jennifer and hubby Marc Anthony were expecting, the Daily News' Ethan Rouen traveled to Guadalupe's home in Westchester to check the story with her.The couple has been trying for years to give her a grandchild - but Guadalupe sounded almost indifferent to the prospect."I didn't hear about it," she said coolly." You know more than I do. I don't talk to her very often. I don't see her often."

No comments: