Google

Monday, September 24, 2007

15 tear old Miley Sirus is NOT pregnant according to magazine.

Update:dmwmedia:
"Despite Internet rumors, J-14 NEVER reported that Miley Cyrus was pregnant,” the magazine wrote on its site today. “Someone doctored the This Just In article that appeared on page 16 of J-14's July 2007 issue, where a few of Miley's Hannah Montana co-stars talked about her gross habits. Miley is an intelligent, respectable role model for young girls, and the editors of J-14 pride themselves on presenting our readers with credible stories and information."

Oh Lord. What the heck do I tell my daughter?????
Gay Socialites:
This photo has been making its way through blogland claiming that, J-14 Magazine, a monthly teen rag, is reporting that 15-year old Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus has confirmed that she is indeed pregnant.
The article reads:
"Yes, sadly it's true. Miley herself confirmed the pregnancy rumors during a J-14 interview. 'I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans'," the magazine photo reports Miley as saying.
"While Miley is still planning on going on tour for her new solo cd, she's currently filming the series finale of 'Hannah Montana'. Even though she's keeping hush about who's the father. Miley's parents are very disappointed in her: 'Whatever's meant to happen will happen. I guess it was meant to be this way."
Is Billy Ray Cyrus going to be a grandfather?! And we thought Vanessa Hudgens was a slut for taking naked pics of herself and sending them around the net.
If Miley Cyrus really is knocked up at 15 years old, I will start losing hope in teen role models.
A call to J-14 on Sunday was not returned.

No comments: