Google

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Who is the father of Minnie Driver's baby????

Star Pulse:
Actress Minnie Driver has denied Californian musician Craig Zolezzi is the father of her unborn child. The Good Will Hunting star confirmed the news she was pregnant during a March 13th appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, but she was careful not to name the father of the child.
Since then reports have suggested the baby's father was Zolezzi, after it was claimed Driver had allegedly been dating him for over a year. However, now the actress has denied the rumors - insisting the pair are just friends.
She says, "Craig is not the dad! He's my great friend and he's been cool about it. I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff. It'll come out in time and there'll be some other bump people will be interested in and I'll have this baby and get on with my life."
Driver is due to give birth in August.

No comments: