Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rumer Willis insists she is not a trust fund brat!

Exposay:
Superstar parents Bruce Willis and Demi Moore did not raise a brat. Eldest daughter Rumer Willis wants to prove to the world that she is just not another trust-fund baby.
Rumer, 19, doesn't want to rely on her famous parents and wants to make it on her own, even though people thinks differently.
She tells The Sun, "I think when people meet me they're shocked. Because the idea of celebrity children is that they're trust-fund babies that don't have any desire to work and they're just going to ride their parents' train."
"And in some cases that stereotype has proved right. I would hope that after people meet me, they would give me the benefit of the doubt. They're kind of like, 'Wow, you're really much more chill and down-to-earth than I thought you would be.'"
The aspiring actress also says that her role in the forthcoming film "Wild Cherry" wasn't given to her because of her A-list parents, claiming she got the part by herself.
She continues, "The interesting thing about Hollywood is that everyone has different ways of getting their foot in the door. Some of the opportunities that I've had because of how I've grown up I wouldn't have had otherwise."
"And also some of the things that I have to work harder for that somebody else might not."

No comments: