Google

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ashton Kutcher talks about his fear of Bruce Willis!

Entertainmentwise:
Ashton Kutcher has admitted that it was no easy task becoming pals with Demi Moore’s ex Bruce Willis. These days the threesome regularly holiday together – but the actor reveals that it took some work to become one big happy extended family. “I just had to get over my ego, which was screaming, ‘This guy used to sleep with your woman,’ Ashton says in the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
“And I listened instead to the little voice inside that was whispering, ‘This guy loves and cares about your woman.’ “Once I did that, it was a cakewalk,” he adds. Ashton says that the way that Demi and Bruce’s three kids love and admire him as much as their biological dad, “makes me want to cry and hug them and cry a little bit more.”

No comments: